INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
In order to provide our services, we collect various unique identifiers pertaining to you. Personal Information is information that you provide to us which personally identifies you, such as your name, email address, or other data that can be reasonably linked to such information by us, to associate with your profile with us. Information which you provide to us: When you create an account with us, you provide us with personal information that includes your name and a password, for the provisioning of an account and access to it. We also collect any further information pertaining to contact details including your contact number, e-mail address, name, location, profile image on the social media platforms of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ where you make such connection to our Platform. Information we collect as you use our services: In order to make our services more curated, we store the information we collect from you along with the personal information, as retrieved from your user, when you are accessing our Platform. The information we collect from you bear a lot many unique identifiers, including browser type settings, operating system, mobile network information including the carrier details and the phone number, device type settings. We also collect information about the interaction of your browsers, apps, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, referrer URL of your request. We collect this information, when you have logged onto, or browse through our Platform. We collect information about your activity in our services, which we use to do things like recommend you videos you may like.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect and use your information in the following ways: ·
Provision of our services.
- Maintain and improve our own services: we use your information to understand how efficiently our services are working for you. By tracking outages, troubleshooting issues, which are reported by you, we aim at providing better maintenance and upgrades and where necessary. This is aimed at making your experience on our Platform smoother.
- Upgrades: by understanding your pattern in using various features of the Platform, we are able to understand better what can be bettered on our Platform, and accordingly provide with upgrades.
- Personalized services, including various content and ads.
- Data Analytics: we use data analytics and other techniques to understand how our services are utilized. By checking the number of visits to our Platform, we work around the design of the Platform. We also use such data to help advertisers understand the effect of their advertisement campaigns.
We want you to be aware of the controls you have of your information. This section will help you understand better how to manage your privacy across our services. You can also check with our Privacy Settings, which provides you with an opportunity to review and adjust important privacy features.
- When you are signed into our Platform, you can access and review your information at all times.
- Our Privacy controls have the following features: o Activity Controls: you can choose what you share with us, and you what you want to be customized for you. o Ad settings: you can choose what your interests are, and whether your personal information is being used to make your ads more relevant for you. You can also choose how to manage certain advertising services. o About you features: you can control what information shared by you, is public, and visible to others. o Sharing of information: you can also control whom you share your information with vide social media platforms.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
The Netless QR Android App is built with strong security features that work continuously towards protecting your information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from reaching you. And if and when we detect something risky, and where we think you should be made aware of that, we will notify you and guide you through the process to stay better protected. – We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit; – We review our information collection, storage, and processing activities, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems; – We restrict access to personal information to indiaskills.edu.in employees, contractors, and agents, who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access right is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined, or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations. DATA TRANSFERS We maintain servers around the world, and your information may be processed on servers located outside of your country, where you reside. Data protection laws vary across countries, with some providing stricter protection than the others. Regardless of where your information is being processed from, we employ the same protections described in this Policy. When we receive formal complaints, we respond by contacting the person directly who made the complaint.
APPLICATION OF THIS POLICY
Please reach out to: